Growth Technology Formulex Nutrient Solution
Ionic Formulex is a high-quality, general purpose nutrient solution suitable for soil and hydroponic use.
The single solution was originally developed for use in home hydroponic systems and soilless media, and has boomed into a self-proclaimed “industry standard”. This go-to bottle can be used to enhance the growth of almost any plant.
Gives plants the best start
This nutrient is specifically designed for cuttings and seedlings, but is equally beneficial to fully-grown plants. Formulex provides the full profile of NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) macro- and micronutrients that young plants need, and helps them to develop strong, healthy roots.
This sets your garden up for life: plants will take in nutrients more easily, and you can watch their yields increase.
No pH adjustment
Formulex has a buffered pH, meaning that it prevents large variations in acidity level and will remain stable. There’s usually no need to adjust its pH before use!
How to use Formulex?
Always shake the bottle before use. Store in a cool, dry place when not in use, away from direct sunlight.
- Hydroponic: Simply dilute the solution – using 10ml per litre of water – and mix well. Use at every reservoir change.
- Soil: Add 5ml per litre of water to your feed solution and mix well. Use approximately once a week to see dramatic improvement in plant strength and root growth.
- Foliar: Formulex may also be diluted and sprayed as a root-feed or foliar spray. To avoid light burn on feeding leaves, apply in low light conditions.
Dilute 5ml of concentrated solution per litre of water and mix well. Spray thoroughly onto plants, ensuring that the leaves are thoroughly coated. For safety reasons, avoid spraying near or onto your grow lighting.
When to use Formulex?
- Hydroponic: Use a new Formulex solution (10ml / litre) with every reservoir change.
- Soil: Use once a week.
- Foliar: Use as required.
Why choose Formulex?
- Full-spectrum nutrient solution made from pure mineral salts;
- Full pH stabilisation – requires no pH adjustment;
- Easy to use – just combine with water;
- Ultra-concentrated; great value for money;
- Makes up to 100 times its volume of diluted solution;
- Suitable for virtually any plant and environment.
- Brand: Growth Technology