Xtreme Gardening Azos Vegetative Growth Promoter
Nitrogen is one of a plant’s most essential nutrients. The all-important N in NPK fertiliser is responsible for chlorophyll production. It’s also a key component of amino acids – the foundations of plant proteins and enzymes. These play a part in almost all functions of a plant; particularly in providing structural support and breaking down large nutrients so that they are fully available for the plant to use.
Plants are often deficient in this vital nutrient – yet the air around them is made up of about 80% nitrogen.
Azos, a beneficial bacteria made from diazotrophic Azospirillum brasilense, takes available nitrogen and converts it into an accessible form for the plant to use. This live organic culture works wonders with no need for chemical or synthetic interference.
Growers will see the benefits in almost all areas: thicker, greener, more resilient plants with impressive flowering abilities.
Speeds root development
The earlier a plant can find its feet when it comes to accessing nutrients, the stronger start it has in life. The nitrogen that Azos provides makes sure that young plants can quickly form roots, and start taking in nutrients from the very beginning.
Strong, abundant roots will better absorb and store nutrients, and make it easier for water and oxygen to reach all areas of the plant. As a result, they’re larger, stronger, and more resilient to disease and pests.
World record breaker
Azos has been used to break 7 records for plant growth, including a 2000lb pumpkin! The product is endorsed by the Great Pumpkin Commonwealth and continues to produce astounding results in the competitive growing world.
Where to use Xtreme Gardening Azos?
Since Azos is a resilient and completely natural strain of bacteria, it is suitable for use almost anywhere. It comes in a wettable, soluble powder form, which can be sprinkled directly onto plants or mixed into a solution for hydroponic use.
Azos is 100% organic and will not react with your usual fertilisers. However, it should not be used alongside other root strength boosters.
How to use Xtreme Gardening Azos?
- Cuttings and Young Plants: Young plants are best treated using the “Soak, Dip, & Stick” method. Add ¼ cup of Azos per gallon of water (approx. 4 tbsp per 5 litres). Soak the plugs for 10 minutes and then remove plugs.
In a small container, mix 1 part Azos with 2 parts water. Dip the tips of the new cuttings into this solution for 3 seconds and set in the plugs.
- Hydroponics and Irrigation: Add 1 cup of Azos per 50 gallons (approx. 1 tbsp per 15 litres) of water and mix thoroughly into your hydroponic system. Repeat weekly for optimum results.
- Soil: Apply around the base of the plant near the roots. Repeat weekly throughout the vegetative and early flowering stages.
- Not recommended for fully fruiting or flowering plants.
When to use Xtreme Gardening Azos?
Thanks to its ability to build strong foundations for growth, Azos is best used during the early stages of plant life.
It may be used from seed and during cloning or propagation, up to the vegetative and very early flowering stages. Azos is not suitable for fully-grown fruiting and flowering plants.
Why choose Xtreme Gardening Azos?
- Fully organic diazotrophic growth promoter;
- Converts nitrogen into useable form;
- Impressive boost to vegetation, fruit, and flower size;
- Record-breaking results;
- Endorsed by the Great Pumpkin Commonwealth;
- Speeds root growth;
- Can handle high EC levels in hydroponics;
- Suitable for all plant growing media.
- Brand: Xtreme Gardening
- Weight: 170g / 340g
- Active Ingredient: Azospirillum brasilense